Finalists of the 2nd GBN Global Benchmarking Award were:
- Global Indian International School, Singapore, Silvia Shoba Vincent, Senior Executive & B. G. Shenoy & Director & Rajiv Vasudeva, Country Director
- Bank Pasargad, Iran, Mojtaba Nikravesh, Head of R&D and marketing department
- Knowledge and Human Development Authority, United Arab Emirates., Dr. Wafi Dawood, Chief of Strategy and Excellence
- Mobarakeh Steel Company, Iran, Nabiollah Farahmand, Chief of OSM,
- OCBC Bank, Singapore, Yuen Wah Ku, Head – Process and Service Innovation
The proud winner Dr. Wafi Dawood, Chief of Strategy and Excellence of Knowledge and Human Development Authority (United Arab Emirates) and his team showed great achievements and efforts. Please read more in the following article Runners-up were Nabiollah Farahmand, Chief of OSM, Mobarakeh Steel Company, Iran and Ku Yuen Wah, Head – Process and Service Innovation, OCBC Bank, Singapore.