we would like to invite you to the «1st World Innovation and Benchmarking Summit”. This Event is a joint collaboration of the Philippine Society for Quality(PSQ) and Global Benchmarking Network(GBN). It will be hosted together with the The 31st National Quality Forum on the weekend of November 11-12 in Manila, Philippines.
The highlight of the Innovation Summit on Nov. 12, 2020 is the panel discussion with member countries from Canada, US, UAE, and the Philippines on best/good practices on Performance Excellence initiated by companies and specific countries during the height of COVID from March to July 2020. The expected outputs of the panel discussion are concrete steps on global collaboration opportunities.
Another highlight is the World Hackathon Challenge Competition which will be facilitated by Dale Weeks and Teresa Bagaman. The challenge question is: “How Might We address the healthcare needs of our Communities amidst the Pandemic?”
We are also excited to announce that 4 of our board members will be speaking in separate slots at this year’s 31st National Quality Forum & The 1st World Innovation & Benchmarking Virtual Summit.
We are particularly pleased that all GBN members will be able to attend the second day of this event free of charge. In addition to this GBN members may invite other interested members of their organizations.
Our Board Members will speak at the following times:
- 8:30-9:00 AM: Dr. Robin Mann & Dr. Rey B. Fremista «Welcome Message»
- 11:20-12:00 AM: Dale Weeks «The Covid-19 Best Practice: Discovering Global Solutions»
- 12:30-12:50 AM: Dawn Ringrose
- 1:30-1:40 PM: Dr. Robin Mann
- 1:40-1:55 PM: Dale Weeks moderats «Panel Discussion: Global Insights & Performance Excellence Solutions»
- 2:10-2:15 PM: Dale Weeks «Moving forward: Net Takeaways address Covid Challenges and the World Hackathon Challenge Competition»
- 2:50-3:30 PM: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Holger Kohl «Building Intelligent Innovation Centers for the Next Generation»
As a GBN member you have the exclusive opportunity to participate free of charge on the second day of the summit. If you are interested in joining this event, please fill out the following form. We would be pleased about a numerous appearance of our members and friends!