Global Benchmarking Network
The GBN is a global network of organisations and experts focussed on promoting and facilitating the use of benchmarking and sharing of best practices by helping eachother, and working together.
> N E W S <
The Upcoming 9th IBCON and the 23rd AGM
The GBN Board would like to encourage Members to participate in our Annual General Meeting, and Conference to be held in Dubai, 15th to 17th December, this year promoted by the Dubai Economic Development (DED) and Dubai Quality Group.
Tuesday 15 December – GBN Annual General Meeting and sharing of developments by Members across the Globe
Wednesday 16 December – Best Practices Sharing by Dubai Excellence Award Winners
Thursday 17 December – GBN International Benchmarking Conference - joint with Dubai Economic Development and Dubai Quality Group
The GBN Board will meet on 14 December.
The above events will include presentations and judging for the GBN Global Benchmarking Award, www.globalbenchmarkingaward.com (deadline for entries 26 Oct 2015)
We will update this web site as more information comes to hand.
For ages, leaders have proven to be problem solvers. Many people often wonder what it is that they do which we don't.
Here is an excellent, free-to-download ebook that brings to you some fascinating fables of vision, change, innovation and problem solving by leaders.
The author, Suresh Lulla, is a GBN Board Member.
- GBN’s International Benchmarking Conference 2013
- Benchmarking 2030 – The Future of Benchmarking
- GBN Strategic Planning in progress
- GBN Study Mission Project – Your Input Would be Appreciated
- Best Practice Competition & Global Benchmarking Award - Submit your entry now
- IP Offering - The Best Practice Institute [Read More]
- GBN Survey Results: Business Improvement and Benchmarking [Read More]
- GBN Roadshow - Hosting Opportunity [Read More]