Global Benchmarking Network
The GBN is a global network of organisations and experts focussed on promoting and facilitating the use of benchmarking and sharing of best practices by helping each other, and working together.
What is Benchmarking?
For ages, leaders have proven to be problem solvers. Many people often wonder what it is that they do which we don't.
Here is an excellent, free-to-download ebook that brings to you some fascinating fables of vision, change, innovation and problem solving by leaders.
The author, Suresh Lulla, is a GBN Board Member.
- GBN’s International Benchmarking Conference 2013
- Benchmarking 2030 – The Future of Benchmarking
- GBN Strategic Planning in progress
- GBN Study Mission Project – Your Input Would be Appreciated
- Best Practice Competition & Global Benchmarking Award - Submit your entry now
- IP Offering - The Best Practice Institute [Read More]
- GBN Survey Results: Business Improvement and Benchmarking [Read More]
- GBN Roadshow - Hosting Opportunity [Read More]