Global Benchmarking Network
The GBN is a global network of organisations and experts focussed on promoting and facilitating the use of benchmarking and sharing of best practices by helping eachother, and working together.
The Upcoming 9th IBCON and the 23rd AGM
Download our Flyer
GBN Study Mission 2014/15 in Europe and Australia
The first ever international GBN Study Mission on the topic of 'Innovative Enterprises' is to be held in Australia from the 6th to 10th October 2014. It is a sensational opportunity for you and your colleagues to learn and share best practices. For further information and to register now with your Expression of Interest (EOI) without obligation click:
This study mission explores the innovative use of the 'Common Assessment Framework' which is the European quality management instrument for the public sector. The mission will take place from the 23th to 27th February 2015 visiting appropriate organisations in Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands. For further information and to register now with your Expression of Interest (EOI) without obligation click:
For ages, leaders have proven to be problem solvers. Many people often wonder what it is that they do which we don't.
Here is an excellent, free-to-download ebook that brings to you some fascinating fables of vision, change, innovation and problem solving by leaders.
The author, Suresh Lulla, is a GBN Board Member.
- GBN’s International Benchmarking Conference 2013
- Benchmarking 2030 – The Future of Benchmarking
- GBN Strategic Planning in progress
- GBN Study Mission Project – Your Input Would be Appreciated
- Best Practice Competition & Global Benchmarking Award - Submit your entry now
- IP Offering - The Best Practice Institute [Read More]
- GBN Survey Results: Business Improvement and Benchmarking [Read More]
- GBN Roadshow - Hosting Opportunity [Read More]